Careers at T&L Lift Trucks
T & L Lift Trucks, LLC located in St. Henry, OH is a growing company specializing in lift truck and aerial equipment maintenance and repair. Currently seeking a full time Maintenance Technician to join our team.
Objective: Providing services to our customers in a timely, efficient, and precise manner.
1. Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment as assigned. (Ex. greasing bearings, replacing worn parts and repairing potential problems.)
2. Diagnose and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical problems on lift trucks and aerial equipment
3. Complete all forms and necessary paperwork on equipment and work performed, related to job duties such as PM’s service reports, work orders, etc.
4. Comply with health and safety regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
High School Diploma
· Maintenance and Repair Experience (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic)
· High School diploma required, Vocational school or certification preferred
· Valid Driver’s license, CDL (Commercial Driver’s license) is a plus.
· Must have own basic tools to start with and the ability to purchase additional tools as needed.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
· Competitive pay rate based on education, experience and qualifications
· Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
· Retirement plan with company contribution
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Health insurance – Paid for Employee
· Company Paid Short term and Long Term Disability
· Free company uniforms
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in